Saturday, August 9, 2008

Yay for the Olympics in Beijing!

Holly, me, Jen, Honey, Jenny


Last night, we had a little dinner with some of my girlfriends to celebrate the start of the olympics in Beijing! We had Jenny, Holly, Lansia, Jen, and Honey over our house to watch the opening ceremonies and we seemed to have enjoyed it from start to end. I was thoroughly impressed with the performances and thought they did a great job putting everything together. I'm excited to watch the rest of the olympics and I'm sure it will be just as entertaining. It got me really excited to go to China. John and I really want to visit China someday and of course visit all the sites there like the Great Wall and the Forbidden City! I'm surprised how much China has changed through the recent years to a much more modern China and I've just heard it has grown so much economically. One of these days though, you'll see me on the Great Wall! Thanks for a great night, girls!

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Hey Ennlee!!

I'm so glad to see that you've started a blog! I'm so thrilled because it is just such a fun way to keep in touch with everyone! I love the look of your blog too, it's so cute! I enjoyed your pics from your trip to Texas and it sounds like you had a lot of fun with the Olympic's opening ceremony. I love ya tons and will talk to you soon!
Vanessa

meteorsky said...

Ennlee, it was so much fun watching the opening ceremony in the company of good friends (and good food). Thanks for hosting the little party. And whenever you want to test your 50mm Canon, just let me know. I am excited to have some high res pic taken. :)

p.s. hope you are watching the gymnastic competition, the men's gymnastic tonight was pretty impressive

thunderchi said...

yes, the food here is AWESOME. i miss my utah ladies!!!