Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Sary's Housewarming


This past Sunday, John and I were invited to Sary and Thang's housewarming party. They finally finished moving into their newly built townhouse and their place looks so cute. It is such an exciting time for them because not only did they move into their new place but they welcomed their baby girl, Kaysia, into their family in May. I'm really happy for them and I hope them the best! It was really nice seeing Kaysia for the first time. She is such a gorgeous baby! I love her dark skin and thick hair! I'm glad Sary and Thang are doing well and it was nice catching up with them!

3 comments:

meteorsky said...

Thanks for the comment! i like the pictures on your blog

thunderchi said...

wow! ennlee, i can't believe you're blogging now. it's a great blog, i hope you keep it up so us friends overseas can keep up with your life in utah. blog on!

best,
chi-Chi

meteorsky said...

Hey, i love the new layout.