Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Jenny!



eating dinner at Stoneground


hanging out at D'Bolla like the good old times


Yesterday we had a great time celebrating Jenny's birthday at Stoneground, which is one of our favorite restaurants. It's located downtown right across from the Salt Lake City Library and in the same building as Cafe D' Bolla. They have great pizzas, pastas, salads, and soups. Well, pretty much anything on their menu is good! We haven't had anything bad there. John and I usually get their bruschetta and their spicy chipotle barbeque chicken pizza. Besides the great food there, I also love the ambience and the chill atmosphere. It's a perfect place to hang out with friends. 

After a great dinner, we headed downstairs to D'Bolla but before then, we made a short stop to the record store right by D'Bolla. We checked out their music and their turntables while Alex had a serious conversation with the owner about investing in turntables and records. He's considering buying a turntable in the near future. Afterwards we headed to D'Bolla for some boba drinks. Cafe D' Bolla is a sweet little coffee shop that sells coffee, lattes, boba drinks, gelato, and some delicate pastries. We ended the night at D'Bolla playing Take Two while sipping our drinks and talking.  Well, Happy Birthday, Jenny and we hope you had a great one! Thanks for letting us celebrate it with you!!! We had a great night!

4 comments:

meteorsky said...

yes, Alex did have a serious conversation with the owner. Haha. I loved the present you guys got for me, because I love The Office. We should watch that together. I heard the UK version is very different.

ennlee said...

Thanks! Lansia and I were thinking what to get you and we were like, oh yeah, she loves the office so we knew you would like it! Yeah, we should watch it sometime!!

thunderchi said...

keep the photos coming. i can count on you now update me on all the goings-on in good ol' utah :) btw, san antonio looks awesome.

also, try to get matt and lansia to start a blog, too! then we'll be complete. hehe.

can't wait to see you in december!

ennlee said...

Chi-Chi, hahah! I'm glad you can count on me for the updates! I think it's because i have a little too much time on my hands but we definitely need to get Matt and Lansia involved in all this!!
Yeah, can't wait to see you! We really miss you out here!=)