Thursday, August 7, 2008

Happy Baby News!






Today my sister, Eveline, gave birth to her second baby at 2:30 p.m. and this time it's a boy! Yay! I'm an auntie yet again! Kenji weighed in at 7lbs. 3 oz. He's such a cutie with thick black hair and a very adorable face! The mom and baby are both healthy and doing great! Congratulations to Eveline and Kelii on their second baby!!  Maybe it was just a coincidence, but I had a doctor's appointment in the same exact hospital and building where my sister gave birth. My appointment happened to be scheduled at the exact time Kenji was born but I was of course running a little late to my appointment but isn't that kind of funny? I mean, I didn't really mean to plan it out that way but it just happened and we had no idea. My appointment was on the third floor and my sister was on the second floor so anyways, after my appointment, John and I went down to see Kenji. How convenient, huh? It's kind of weird how things come together. Well, I took a quick picture of Kenji with my little camera at the hospital and it didn't turn out that great so as of right now I don't have a picture of Kenji that I can post but as soon as I get some cute pictures of him, I will for sure post them! Here are a few pictures of my cute little niece Emi and me!




2 comments:

Holly said...

Ennlee,
I didn't know you blog! You're going to love it!
I like the layout and I love how you have so many pictures of yourself! Very photogenic, also purple looks good on you!
Your little neice is darling!

Eveline Wunder said...

Hey Ennlee,

I love the pictures of Emi here. You are getting really good at composition and subject placement! Hey, I would really like to have you come and help me with Kenji's pictures this week. Give me a call and we can get together!