Sunday, April 25, 2010

Vegas Weekend










We spent the past weekend in Vegas because of John's Baker to Vegas run. It was just fun to spend some time away from our little guy even if it was just for a couple of days. We were already missing him and thinking about him our first night there though. This was the longest time I've been away from Max so I was just constantly worrying about him even though I knew he was okay. Even though I worried about him, I did manage to have some fun in Vegas.

5 comments:

Vanessa said...

Great pictures! Looks like fun! And you are so gorgeous Ennlee!! No one would ever guess you have had a baby, you are sooo tiny!! And I love your hair!!

The Schows said...

I meant to ask you and John how the run went...you'll have to tell me about it next time I see you!

ennlee said...

Vanessa, thanks! Vegas was great and the weather there was perfect so I was able to get some nice pictures while I was down there! Thanks! Miss you so much!!

Kristine, yeah, overall, it was a good trip and John ran really really well! He was told that he had a really fast time but John said he was ready to pass out after the run though! At least he made it through and finished! Well, we'll tell you more later. It was also nice to have a little break from Max too, haha!

April 26, 2010 9:54 PM

Holly said...

I knew you and John would have a good time! Vegas is your kind of city - lots of shopping! And it must have been nice and warm!

ennlee said...

Yes, my favorite part of the trip was definitely the shopping! I also loved Yogurtland! It was so good! I wouldn't mind driving down there for more!=)