Thursday, March 26, 2009

More Baby Showers







I've been so lucky to have such sweet friends who have offered to throw a couple of baby showers for me!! My adorable friend, Holly, planned out a fabulous evening with a bunch of close friends and we dined out at Mi La Cai Noodle House!! It was such a fun night with delicious food and great company!! Not to mention the super yummy cupcakes that Holly brought and the cute asian-style party favors!! Such cute ideas, Holly!! Thanks again for putting this all together!!! I really had a great time!! Thank you everyone for all the cute gifts for our baby!!! We love you guys!!




 My other sweet friend, Jade, hosted a wonderful baby shower for me and invited friends from my ward!! I had a great time with everyone and the food was delicious!! Thank you so much everyone for coming and for the wonderful gifts!!! Thank you, Jade, for hosting such a wonderful shower!!!

No comments: