Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Weekend party

Lansia, me, Holly, and Rod


On Saturday, Holly invited us to her brother's party at their place!! Her other brother, Mony, who is in culinary school out in Vermont was visiting and was the one who put together all the delicious hour'dourves  for us!! His food was awesome!! The party was great with a great turn out!! Good times!! (except for the weirdo with an asian fetish that followed us around!! so creepy!) Yeah, some guys just don't get it! I'm happily married and I'm just not interested!! Go away!!

3 comments:

meteorsky said...

Hahaha, the last line is so funny. I think Lansia mentioned that to me.
BTW, was Lansia wearing jeans?? If that's a pair of jeans in that picture, then I am surprised.

ennlee said...

yeah, there's actually more to the story and i'll have to tell you later!! it gets weirder!! anyways, it may seem like lansia's wearing a pair of jeans and i guess it could be a pair of jeans but it isn't. i know, she doesn't ever wear jeans!! i love jeans!! how could you not love jeans!!

thunderchi said...

happy birthday!!!