Wednesday, September 22, 2010

discovery gateway

picking up some of the balls to put through the chute
playing with some giant magnetic letters


Max loved watching the paper cups fly and circle up through the air vent
playing with giant legos

sitting in a helicopter simulator
sitting in the front seat with mommy
checking out the miniature living room in the bird house

trying to lift the coffee table


driving in the cop car

playing with the lawn mower
wishing it was a real horse

Max loves riding on anything with wheels


the cutest miniature shopping center
pushing the shopping cart around
driving in the car with mommy

watching the toy boats as they float through the river


playing in the construction zone




We took Max to the Discovery Gateway Children's Museum for the first time a couple of weeks ago and he had a blast! I was kind of afraid that everything there would be more suited for older kids but I was wrong. There were activities for all age groups and definitely more than enough things for Max to see and play with. It was like a mini heaven for him and I'm pretty sure he's going to want to go there again soon!

1 comment:

Sum said...

These pictures are too adorable for words! Ah! I love those gigantic legos! I took my cousin there and they had lots of fun as well. I have fun there even as a teenager. ha!

In reply: thanks for all the comments! Yes, I took all those pictures with the same lens I have. I wish I had more than 2 lens. One day when I get the money, I would love to upgrade to get a tripod, external flash, update camera equipment in general. haha