Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I wanna play







This little guy has way too much energy. He is seriously all over the place but this is just one of the many reasons why I love him. Every minute of the day is playtime for him. He just keeps on going like there's no tomorrow. There hasn't been one dull moment since he's been in my life but I do have to admit, I do have a really hard time keeping up with him. Seriously, life would not be the same without this little guy but I am so so so very grateful to have him in my life. He is everything to me!!

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Awwww!!! He is so cute Ennlee!!! He looks like such a happy baby and I know you are such a wonderful mother to him!!!

Sum said...

aww! The look on Max's face! :)

meteorsky said...

He's got so many toys now! Glad to see that adorable happy face!