Friday, December 4, 2009

Sapa Dinner

had a piece of the oh so delicious Happy Ending cake



Jenny and Lansia gave me a much needed massage pass-thanks, girls!

I had their yummy Sapa Noodles-it's pretty much pad thai


a girl can never have enough earrings, right?-thanks, Holly

So for my birthday dinner, we ended up going to Sapa, which is an Asian restaurant that serves all kinds of asian dishes but mainly Vietnamese, Thai, and Japanese. This was our first time there and we were not disappointed. The food was super good and I would have to say, not your typical asian restaurant either because of all their unique dishes on their menu. It was a great night and my tummy and I were very happy. I would definitely go there again just to try some of their other things on their menu but the place is a bit pricey. Thanks Jenny, Lansia, and Holly for such a great night and of course, for the lovely presents too!

5 comments:

Sum said...

Wish I could have been there to celebrate your birthday with you! I have never heard of Sapa. I like the name. It sounds like a fun word to say. Sapa! haha Anyways I'm glad you liked the food and everything! :)

meteorsky said...

Glad you had a good time!

heidikins said...

I went to Sapa a few weeks ago and absolutely loved it! I'm so glad that you enjoyed it as well.

xox

ennlee said...

Lauren, wish you could have been there too! Oh, the place is really good! I'll have to take you there sometime! Good seeing you at church though!!

Heidi, yeah, the place is awesome! We'll have to all go there sometime!

Holly said...

Cute earrings!

A fun birthday for a fun girl.