Thursday, September 4, 2008

Bridal Pictures










My sister was sweet enough to let me come along and practice taking pictures with her when she shot Natalee's bridal pictures! We went to Memory Grove for these pictures and I thought it was the perfect place to shoot bridals! I'm glad they didn't mind me tagging along because I'm really glad that I went! P.S. I had a lot of help from my sister so it wasn't all me! Thanks to my sister I was able to get some great shots! Thanks for guiding me along!

6 comments:

meteorsky said...

Great pictures! keep it up!

Holly said...

Nice pictures!

Amander said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ennlee said...

Thanks guys for the sweet comments!

thunderchi said...

wow, those photos you took of jenny look UH-mazing. you got skills! seriously, i think those are some of the most beautiful photos i have ever seen of jenny, good stuff!!!

ennlee said...

awww, thanks chichi! That's really nice of you to say that! Yes, I do agree that jenny looks pretty amazing in those pics! Maybe if you're interested I can take some pics when you are down here!